Fantastically Festive Christmas Bundt Tins – There are some amazingly detailed Christmas Bundt tins available now so you can make something that looks incredible, incredibly easily!
I love the Nordic Ware range, they are all made in America, and this one is made from cast aluminium and is seriously heavy duty at 1.65lbs. Before each use, brush with butter or oil and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used, but don’t use regular cooking spray. It comes out as fabulous Christmas trees and you can dust it in icing sugar ‘snow’. 9 cups.
Have a look at current prices and buy the Nordic Ware Pine Forest Bundt Pan here.
This is the one I have. Bake elegant star-shaped cakes in the Vintage Star Bundt® pan. Great shape for Christmas and to use all year round for your baking needs! Made from cast aluminium and weighing 1.52lbs, NordicWare give a lifetime warranty. 10 cups. Cooking Surface: L: 9.67 in. W: 9.67 in. H: 3.90 in.
Have a look at current prices and buy the NordicWare Vintage Star Christmas bundt Pan – Baking Mould
- American made: The original fluted ring cake tin is proudly made in the USA to exacting standards, with careful attention to detail during our manufacturing process
- Cast aluminium: Our cast aluminium Bundt cake tin is made to last. The cast aluminium gives even heat distribution and the fluted centre ensures an even bake
- Snow Design: Swirling snow drifts and frosty flakes create a Winter scene that will be the centrepiece of any table. Can also be used for jellies or frozen desserts
- Easy release: The interior non-stick coating on the Bundt ring cake tin makes for easy release and quick clean up time after baking, time after time
- Lifetime warranty: We take pride in presenting the very finest products. We are confident in the quality of our non stick cake tin, and so we supply it with a lifetime warranty
Have a look at current prices and buy the Let it Snow – Christmas Bundt Tin here.
Now, I haven’t tried a silicone mould for my bundt cakes and really I am a fan of the NordicWare ones but it has to be said this is a cheaper option.
Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 times. 100% Pure, Professional Quality Food-Grade Silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE. Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius). Folds Easily In Small Areas. Pans Retain Their Original Shape. No More Storage Or Stacking Problems. Exceptional Baking Performance For Your Favourite Recipes.
Have a look at current prices and buy the FantasyDay® Silicone Mould, Christmas Bundt Style Mould
A heavyweight, non-stick cake tin with soft interior embossing for a traditional ring cake bundt look. Electroplated and sandblasted for extra durability, this 1 mm-thick tin won’t warp, corrode or flake. BPA and PTFE-free Quantum II technology provides two layers of durable non-stick protection. Part of the MasterClass multi-award winning bakeware collection. Protected by MasterClass’s 20 year guarantee and 5 year non-stick guarantee.
Have a look at current prices and buy the MasterClass Non-Stick Fluted Christmas Bundt Tin here.